The registration for tickets and/or tables for and entry into the Event is subject to the following terms and conditions and by submitting a booking form and attending the Event you agree that:
1. You accept these Terms and Conditions on your own behalf and on behalf of all attendees included in this booking. You undertake to ensure that all attendees are aware of and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Future Publishing Limited (“Future”) will send you a confirmation upon receipt of your booking and payment of or issuance of an invoice in respect of the fee (“Fee”) for such booking (“Confirmation”). You acknowledge that Future cannot be held responsible for Confirmations that are lost or stolen.
3. You will carefully check the Confirmation on receipt and notify Future of any mistakes as soon as possible. You understand that mistakes cannot always be rectified on the day.
4. Tickets and/or tables may be restricted to a maximum number per organisation, credit card or person booking. Future reserves the right to cancel all bookings made for more than the maximum number and issue a refund without prior notice.
5. While Future tries to ensure that the fee you are charged for tickets and/or tables booked (“Fee”) is accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the Fee, you will be informed as soon as possible and given the option of reconfirming your booking at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your booking. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the booking as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have paid the incorrect Fee, you will receive a full refund.
6. You are liable for the full fee upon receipt of your booking. Where Future invoices you for payment for tickets and/or tables, you agree that (a) where the Event is to take place more than thirty (30) days from the date of an invoice from Future relating to the same, you shall pay the Fee to Future within thirty (30) days of the date of such invoice; and (b) where the Event is to take place thirty (30) days or fewer from the date of an invoice from Future relating to the same, you shall pay the Fee to Future immediately upon receipt of such invoice.
7. You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion as well as any other terms or conditions which may be included in the Confirmation or with the ticket.
8. You acknowledge that taking part in any activity taking place during the Event is entirely at your own risk, that you are fully aware of the risks and, to the extent that you are driving a vehicle, riding a bicycle or using any other equipment that was brought to the Event by you, you acknowledge that such vehicle, bicycle or equipment is in a safe and useable condition. You agree to comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event and participating in any activity taking place during the Event.
9. Future has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
10. The Fee is non-refundable and you are liable for the full fee, except in the event of cancellation or rescheduling of the Event by Future. In the event of such cancellation or rescheduling, Future will only refund a maximum of the Fee paid. Future shall not be liable for consequential losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, accommodation costs or travel expenses. Future will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of any cancellation or rescheduling but Future does not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation or rescheduling before the date of the Event and it is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been cancelled or rescheduled. If the Event opens but is subsequently cancelled, refunds may be available in proportion to the time the Event was open regardless of the time of your arrival at the Event. In the event of any conflict about the size of a refund, Future’s decision is final. Applications for refunds should be sent, along with your Confirmation, to Future Publishing, Events Team, 1-10 Praed Mews, Paddington, London W2 1QY within 28 days from the date of the cancelled Event.
11. The Fee does not include anything other than attendance at the Event including, without limitation, accommodation, lunch, dinner or refreshments unless otherwise stated. See the rules and regulations of the venue to find out whether you may bring your own food and drink on site.
12. You confirm that you are over 18 years old. If you wish to include any person under the age of 18 in this booking, you must first obtain written approval (email will suffice) from Future. Proof of age and/or such written approval may be requested upon entry.
13. Future and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
14. Future or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
15. Subject to clause 16, the tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes including, for the avoidance of any doubt, any publication via the internet or by any other means. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket will render the ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event. Any other breach of these Terms and Conditions is grounds for seizure or cancellation of the ticket without refund or other compensation or ejection from the Event.
16. Transfer of tickets to other representatives within your organisation is permitted provided that you notify Future in advance. Please note that once a ticket has been used to enter the Event, it can no longer be transferred to another person.
17. Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor Future will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury.
18. You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
19. Neither the venue nor Future has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
20. With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
21. You will not put up banners, hand out flyers or otherwise trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of Future.
22. The unauthorised use of photographic and/or any other type of recording equipment at the Event is prohibited. Tapes, films or other recordings may be destroyed.
23. The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, alcohol and such other items as Future or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
24. Confirmations merely give the right for the number of persons set out in the Confirmation to enter upon the stated terms. The Confirmations themselves shall remain the property of Future.
25. In order to avoid disruption to presenters and other audience members, latecomers to any lectures or demonstrations may not be admitted and no refunds will be given.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. These Terms and Conditions may be enforced by the venue and Future Publishing Limited’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these Terms and Conditions.
28. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
29. Future reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest Terms and Conditions.