Advance tickets are £13.95 for adults and £10.95 for concession.
From 11:59pm on Wednesday, 14 March 2018 onsite prices will apply, this is £18 for adults and £15 for concessions.
If you would prefer to book by telephone, please call 0844 581 1316. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Our lines are open from 9am to 7pm (Monday to Friday) and 9am to 5pm (Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
If you've already got your entry ticket and would like to add an additional activity such as a Masterclass or Conference, please use the links below to do so.
Please note that you will not be able to attend any extra activities without a valid entry pass, if you arrive on the day with only a ticket for an additional activity you will be asked to purchase a ticket for the onsite price of £18.
What's included with your entry ticket?
Visitors will have access to the following with their show entry ticket or badge:
- The exhibition: More than 250 photography and video brands, the latest kit to try out, live demos, free talks and exclusive show deals
- Seminar programme: 150 sessions across the four days, at the Live Stage, Behind the Lens Theatre, Video Theatre, Mobile & Social Stage, Photo Editing Theatre, Drone Zone and Virtual Reality Stage
- Galleries and photo opportunities: Images from a range of organisations and areas areas where visitors can practice what they've learnt at the seminars
- The Pro Lounge (throughout the day)
- Pro Lounge Live sessions
- Pro networking events including the Monday drinks reception
There is a small additional charge for Super Stage sessions and masterclasses. You must purchase a show entry ticket to validate any extra activity tickets.