Advance tickets are £13.95 for adults and £10.95 for concession.
From 11:59pm on Wednesday, 14 March 2018 onsite prices will apply, this is £18 for adults and £15 for concessions.
Any discounts promoted apply to standard adult entry tickets only and also expire at 11:59pm on Wednesday, 14 March 2018.
What's included with your entry ticket?
Visitors will have access to the following with their show entry ticket or badge:
- The exhibition: More than 250 photography and video brands, the latest kit to try out, live demos, free talks and exclusive show deals
- Seminar programme: 150 sessions across the four days, at the Live Stage, Behind the Lens Theatre, Video Theatre, Mobile & Social Stage, Adobe Theatre, Drone Zone and Virtual Reality Stage
- Galleries and photo opportunities: Images from a range of organisations and areas areas where visitors can practice what they've learnt at the seminars
- The Pro Lounge (throughout the day)
- Pro Lounge Live sessions
- Pro networking events including the Monday drinks reception
There is a small additional charge for Super Stage sessions and masterclasses. You must purchase a show entry ticket to validate any extra activity tickets.