Make sure you have your COVID-19 pass
The NEC will be implementing COVID-19 status checks at entry points to the building. Please be prepared to show proof of your status on arrival.
Accepted proof of status includes:
- The NHS Covid Pass via the NHS app (note this is different to the NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace app). Follow these instructions on the NHS website to get your pass. We recommend setting this up at least 48 hours before the show to ensure your records are showing. Certificates from outside England, including Scotland NHS, Wales, Northern Ireland, EU countries - and worldwide will be accepted.
Please ensure your Pass is up to date by refreshing it within 48 hours of arrival to the NEC. Some Passes expire after 48 hours and some after 30 days. IF you do not have access to the app, vaccine cards will be accepted with a form of ID. Children under 18 are exempt from checks.
If you need help using your NHS app to get your Covid Pass, watch this helpful video.
- Proof of immunity (shown by a positive PCR test result) lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test result and following completion of the self-isolation period.
- Negative results text or email, received within 48 hours prior to attending the event from a lateral flow test OR PCR test. Please note, we are NOT expecting visitors to pay for a test ahead of their visit. Lateral flow tests can be obtained from pharmacies free of charge.
If you would prefer not to use the app or don’t have a smartphone you can obtain a NHS COVID-19 Pass letter (proving vaccination status only) by calling 119 or visiting the NHS website.
Make sure you're free from symptoms
If you have any of the advised COVID-19 symptoms please do not attend the venue. If someone in your household COVID-19 symptoms please follow Government guidelines.
Pre-book your event tickets
Please register or book your tickets for the show in advance, and have your ticket or badge ready to present at the show entrance.
Pre-book your event parking
This removes the need to queue for or use any on-site payment machines. And pre-booking will also save you money! Pre-book parking here
Pack your face covering
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory but will be encouraged and recommended in crowded and enclosed settings. Such spaces include NEC shuttle buses and public areas, show theatres and seating areas, in show gangways and stands during busy times.
- You may be asked to wear a face covering on a stand, especially when exhibitors are busy.
Check-in at the NEC
- QR codes will be displayed at venue entrances to allow visitors and exhibitors to record their attendance with NHS Track & Trace.
Use hand sanitiser frequently
- Hand sanitiser stations will be widely distributed throughout the NEC and within the show itself, including in toilets, catering areas, information points and theatres.
- Exhibitors have been asked to ensure hand sanitiser is readily available on their stands.
Keep an eye out for signage
We will ask that visitors pay attention to venue guidance and directional signage. Signage around the venue and event may request the use of masks and hand sanitiser in certain areas.