16 Feb 2021
Online Workshop - Photoshop
2 Hour online workshop - Adobe Photoshop
Beginners Course, aimed at someone using Photoshop for the first time, or who has little experience of the software.
The course will cover:
- The basics of Photoshop - Tools, importing, saving and exporting
- Google images - how to ensure you get the right quality
- Camera RAW module - basic image adjustment
- Resizing images, making selections and adjustments, such as warping and scale
- Healing brush and cloning
- Layers and masking
- Adding text and flowing text
- Cinemagraphs (making parts of your images move)
For on-line courses, customers will need to have an up to date version of Photoshop and access to a computer with a good internet connection.