LayFlat 600 All-in
LF 600 All-in is a fully automatic book block system which can produce LayFlat book blocks from single sheets. It is an all-in-one compact machine which includes a creaser and a folder. It creates photobooks by gluing papers
back-to-back as well as inserting cardboard in between sheets.
- All in one system: Integrated auto feeding, creasing, folding, spinning pressing, gluing and assembling units;
- Easy to operate via touch screen;
- Flexible production for different sizes: 152 mm x 152 mm (6” x 6”) to 330 mm x 460 mm (13” x 18”);
- LayFlat binding technology;
- Hotmelt gluing technology: cheaper cost and faster delivery;
The LF 600 All-in is an all-in-one integrated system which can complete automatic feeding, creasing, folding, spinning pressing, gluing, and assembling. It has a user-friendly touchscreen, making it easy to operate. It offers flexible production for different sizes. The LF 600 All-in comes with the hallmark LayFlat binding technology as well as Hotmelt gluing technology which ensures faster delivery at a cheaper price.