Godox TT685 Flash
The Godox TT685 Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. With full TTL support including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system.
When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
Available for: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus/Panasonic and Pentax cameras