Godox TL60 Tube Light
The Godox TL60 Tube Light offers a brilliant array of colors for photographers and videographers to choose from, whether for designing creative environments, matching ambient lighting, or producing special effects. Featuring a slim 2" diameter tube and length of 2.5', this 18W LED can be easily handheld or installed in places many other lights simply could not fit. Whether used individually or combined into channels and groups, the TL60 can be controlled remotely, making it one of the most versatile lights of its kind
The TL60 is capable of producing light between 2700 and 6500K with a CRI of 96 and TLCI of 98. Up to 36,000 HSI colors are available for precise, repeatable results. Further streamlining workflow are 40 built-in simulations of LEE and Rosco gel filters for quick and easy matching when working on set with other lights. Thirty-nine special effects also come preloaded for creative applications.
Onboard control is possible, as well as remote control via DMX, Godox’s RC-R9 remote, or the Godox Light app. Units can be controlled individually or collectively via six groups and 32 channels. A built-in lithium-ion battery lasts up to 2 hours between charges, while a power adapter is included for applications that require longer durations. The TL60 comes with a fitted carrying case and is available individually or as 2-Light or 4-Light kits that include an RC-R9 remote.
- The Tube Light has a wide CCT color range of 2700 to 6500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 96/98.
- The light has an RGB Mode with Hue, Saturation, and Intensity control giving access to myriad custom colors.
- The Tube Light has 40 built-in Rosco and Lee filters
- Control the light with an optional remote, DMX, or smart phone app at distances of 98 to 164'. The Tube Light has 32 channels and 6 groups for ample remote control options.
- At 29.5" long with a 1.8" diameter you can mount it anywhere, gaffer tape it unobtrusively, or even hand hold it.
- The built-in battery will give you 2 hours runtime and much more at partial power.