Godox AD600Pro TTL all-in-one Outdoor Flash
The Godox AD600Pro TTL all-in-one outdoor flash is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic options. It offers 600Ws strong power, with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting.
The AD600Pro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 38W modeling lamp is available to help aid composition.
With built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, the Godox AD600Pro is compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, Sony, FUJIFILM, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash system. With the master & slave function, it can be used in combination with Godox TTL camera flash, TTL outdoor flash, TTL studio flash, etc. Wireless Remote Control and Triggering Godox XPro and X1 series flash trigger are recommended to achieve wireless control. Equiped with a 3.5mm sync cord jack and wireless control port to achieve multiple triggering methods.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
- Stable color temperature at 5600±100K over the entire power range.
- 25 steps of power adjustment (1/1 to 1/256) offer better lights effects.
- Fully support TTL autoflash, flash exposure compensation, 1/8000s high speed sync, first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, manual flash, multi flash, C.Fn custom functions, etc.
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories