Cape Verde, Canary Islands & Azores (15 days) - Save up to 20%
Dotted throughout the north-eastern Atlantic Ocean are islands of volcanic origin that were never connected to continental landmasses. Volcanic activity has shaped the dramatic features of Cape Verde, Canary Islands and Azores, which are renowned for their exceptional biodiversity.
Experience extraordinary birdlife, revel in the striking coastal and mountain scenery while on hikes, be prepared for encounters with elegant marine wildlife in their natural habitat, and hear stories of the fascinating history of the local people and their culture with its rich African and European heritage.
- The Azores offers some of the best whale–watching experiences in Europe
- Hike among dramatic landscapes shaped by millennia of volcanic activity
- Birdwatching in Cape Verde and Canary Islands
- Enjoy no less than four UNESCO World Heritage–listed sites: Cidade Velha, Historic Centre of Ribeira Grande (Cape Verde), Historical Centre of Angra do Heroismo on Terceira Island (Azores), El Hierro Biosphere Reserve, and Garajonay National Park (Canary Islands)
- Explore Tenerife-La Gomera Hope Spot in the Canary Islands