TRADE-IN BONUS APPLIES TO PURCHASES FROM 4th MARCH 2021 to 30th APRIL 2021
Customers who purchase a NEW GFX100S (“Qualifying Products”) between 4th March 2021 and 30th April 2021 (“Promotional Period”) and Trade In an applicable camera (“Qualifying Trade In Products”) will be eligible to claim a Trade In Bonus Cashback.
Second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded from this promotion. The Cashback amount will vary by Qualifying Products purchased. The Qualifying Products, Cashback amounts and Promotional Periods are detailed on the Qualifying Products page.
FUJIFILM TRADE-IN BONUS CASHBACK PROMOTION
1. Purchases must be made from a Qualifying Retailer as detailed on the ‘Qualifying Retailers’ page on Fujifilm-Connect.com/promotions. Your Trade In Product must be handed to the retailer at the point of purchase of your new product. Please ensure that the retailer provides you with the FUJIFILM Trade In Bonus leaflet detailing your Trade In Product information. Online claims submitted without this leaflet will be rejected.
2. Only consumers who are at least 18 years of age, who live in the European Economic Area (or the UK), and have purchased a Qualifying Product online or in store from a Qualifying Retailer in the United Kingdom are eligible to participate in this promotion. For a list of Qualifying Retailers in the UK, or to make a claim, please visit www.fujifilm-connect.com/promotions. Other claims will be rejected. For purchases made in other countries, please visit the relevant country page (different conditions may apply). Only genuine qualifying NEW FUJIFILM cameras and lenses detailed on the ‘More Info’ page are eligible for this promotion.
3. Claims for purchases made during the Promotional Period can be submitted immediately after the Qualifying Product has been purchased and must be submitted no later than 31st May 2021. A valid purchase invoice or receipt showing the Trade In is necessary to make a claim. An order confirmation is not a valid proof of purchase. Claims received outside of this period will be rejected
4. The Claim Form can be found on the promotions tab within www.FUJIFILM-connect.com website (‘Claim Now’).
5. Fake, altered or doctored invoices or receipts will be rejected and the related claims treated as Fraudulent Claims.
6. A maximum of 2 Trade In Bonus Cashback claims per person can be accepted during the Promotional Period. Please note that only one trade in camera will count towards one trade in bonus claim.
7. The Value of the Trade In Bonus is £450 / €500 for the GFX100S. Fujifilm have no influence over the valuation you receive for your camera.
8. The qualifying Trade In Products are detailed on the Qualifying Trade In page on fujifilm-connect.com/promotions.
9. Retailers must not submit claims on behalf of their customers. Any claims submitted by retailers will be rejected.
10. A claim cannot be made if the Qualifying Product is returned to the Qualifying Retailer for a refund or an exchange. If a claim is made for a Qualifying Product that is returned or exchanged, the claim will be rejected, and it will be regarded as a Fraudulent Claim.
11. Claimants must submit the serial number of the Qualifying Product on the Claim Form. The serial number can be found on the box or on the Qualifying Product. The claimant must type in the serial number in the relevant box and also upload a photograph of the same serial number. If a claim is made for a Qualifying Product using a serial number that has been used for a claim under a previous promotion or a previous claim under this promotion or that has been deliberately falsified, the claim will be rejected, and it will be regarded as a Fraudulent Claim.
12. The serial number may be validated against existing records. This will include checking:
a. shipment records to ensure that the Qualifying Product has been shipped to the relevant Qualifying Retailer;
b. previous claims records to ensure that the serial number on the Claim Form has not been used before for a claim under a previous promotion or a previous claim under this promotion;
c. the serial number with the Qualifying Retailers to ensure that the Qualifying Product has not been refunded or exchanged; and
d. that the serial number follows a certain data logic in the data entry field;
13. FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH (“FUJIFILM”) reserves the right to take legal action against any claimant who deliberately makes a Fraudulent Claim. In all investigations, FUJIFILM will remain fully compliant with all relevant data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
14. In order to submit a claim a claimant must submit their personal details, bank details and purchase information online. Proof of purchase must be in the form of an invoice or receipt clearly showing the purchase date, Qualifying Retailer and Qualifying Product(s) purchased. FUJIFILM reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase. If this is requested to be sent via post, it will be returned to the claimant.
15. A confirmation email will be sent to the claimant upon receipt of an online claim submission.
16. We aim to validate the claim within a maximum of 14 days and then make the payment within another 14 days (maximum 28 days). However, if there is any reason to check the claim (missing information, unreadable receipt, duplicated serial number etc.), then the validation window may need to be extended. Once these claims have been validated, we aim to make payment within 14 days.
17. A claimant will be notified when an incomplete claim is submitted or an illegible proof of purchase received. Notification of omissions will be sent via email. Claimants will be given the opportunity to supply further information to rectify any errors within 14 calendar days of receipt of the email. Failure to respond within 14 calendar days of receipt of the email will result in the claim being rejected.
18. FUJIFILM will not be held responsible if e-mails are blocked or sent to “junk” mail folders. Claimants must ensure that they check their “junk” mail folder regularly to ensure that they do not miss claim status update emails. If a claim is refused because the Terms and Conditions of the offer have not been met, FUJIFILM’s decision is final. FUJIFILM reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
19. Hardware, technical, software, server, website, loss or other failures outside our control that prevent the customer participating in the promotion are not the responsibility of FUJIFILM.
20. FUJIFILM reserves the right to void this promotion at any time and change the Terms and Conditions without incurring any liability.
21. Email address for correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org; a claimant should provide their unique Claim ID supplied during the claim process with any correspondence. Further details can be found on the Support page.
23. The terms of the promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of local laws.
24. The promoter in respect of this promotion and the data controller in respect of any personal data submitted by any customer in connection with this promotion is FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH of Fujistrasse 1, 47533 Kleve, Germany. Please do not send any applications to this address.
25. The administration of the promotion (other than validation of the claim) is carried out on behalf of FUJIFILM by Benamic Unlimited Company of IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland (“Benamic”) who act as FUJIFILM’s data processor in respect of any personal data submitted by any customer in connection with this promotion.
26. FUJIFILM use the personal data to validate claims and Benamic use the personal data to otherwise administer the claim and arrange the cashback payment.
List of Qualifying Trade In Models:
CANON EOS-1D C
CANON EOS-1D MKII
CANON EOS-1D MKII N
CANON EOS-1D MKIII
CANON EOS-1D MKIV
CANON EOS-1DX II
CANON EOS-1DX III
CANON EOS-1DS MKII
CANON EOS-1DS MKIII
CANON EOS 5D
CANON EOS 5D MKII
CANON EOS 5D MKIII
CANON EOS 5D MKIV
CANON EOS 5DS
CANON EOS 5DS R
CANON EOS 6D
CANON EOS R
CANON EOS RP
CANON EOS R5
CANON EOS R6
HASSELBLAD X1D II-50C
HASSELBLAD CFV II-50C
LEICA M-P (TYP 240)
LEICA SL ( TYP 601 )
MAMIYA CREDO 40
MAMIYA CREDO 50
MAMIYA CREDO 60
MAMIYA CREDO 80
NIKON Z6 II
NIKON Z7 II
PHASE ONE XF 100MP
PHASE ONE 645DF+
PHASE ONE IQ1 100MP
PHASE ONE IQ140
PHASE ONE IQ1 150
PHASE ONE IQ160
PHASE ONE IQ180
PHASE ONE IQ250
PHASE ONE IQ260
PHASE ONE IQ280
PHASE ONE IQ3 50MP
PHASE ONE IQ3 60MP
PHASE ONE IQ3 80MP
PHASE ONE P20+
PHASE ONE P21+
PHASE ONE P25+
PHASE ONE P30+
PHASE ONE P40+
PHASE ONE P45+
PHASE ONE P65+
SONY ALPHA 7
SONY ALPHA 7 II
SONY ALPHA 7 III
SONY ALPHA 7c
SONY ALPHA 7R
SONY ALPHA 7R II
SONY ALPHA 7R III
SONY ALPHA 7R IV
SONY ALPHA 7S
SONY ALPHA 7S II
SONY ALPHA 7S III
SONY ALPHA A9
SONY ALPHA A9 II
SONY ALPHA 99
SONY ALPHA 99 II
SONY ALPHA 850
SONY ALPHA 900